Brand new unique products in smoked fish market in Greece and around the Globe.
Our company participated with great success in ANUGA FAIR TRADE 2019 in Cologne.
400g smoked salmon 'Fanari'
2 cups rice
1 large onion
1 cup of white wine
2 butter tablespoons
200 ml of whipping cream
1/2 cup grated parmesan
4 cups of boiled water
2 egg yolks
For serving : parsley and lemon
Duration: 45 minutes
1. In a saucepan pour the olive oil and the onion and roast. Pour some salt. When the onion wither and color, pour the rice and stir to roast.
2. Cut the salmon into small pieces
3. Add the wine and stir continuously until absorbed
4. Add the butter and mix
5. Add one by one and mixing the boiling water (4 cups)
6. Add the cream and stir
7. After a while, add the parmesan
8. Add the yolks but stir constantly and the egg will not burn quickly
9. Pour the salmon and a little salt and pepper and mix
10. Turn off the heat and leave for 5 minutes with a lid closed
Sauté the capers, cherry tomatoes and red pepper in olive oil and whisk with lemon juice. Stir, and allow the sauce to melt.
Boil the rigatoni in salted water following the packaging instructions.
Before stripping, keep one cup of water in the pasta. Strain the rigatoni, pour them into the pan with the sauce and add the boiling water.
Mix well. Serve the pasta on a platter, add the mackerel over the top and sprinkle with pepper.
Fanari, Rodopi, 69100
Tel./Fax.: +30 25350 31200